Thursday, February 21, 2013

Reviews and a Comic Strip.

The Barter Van and I have been getting some attention lately so I thought I'd write a quick post to share. My story has been published in three magazines; Halifax, This and Broken Pencil.
I was in contact with all three publications while on the road and it was wonderful to see what was written when I returned to Nova Scotia. I feel very lucky to have so many people interested in what I've chosen to do. It's also a great reminder of the last six months as it feels a bit like a dream now.

Enjoy!
(Hopefully you can read these articles. My scanner is packed somewhere so I had to photograph them)
Halifax Magazine, December 2012. Written by Nicole Trask.


Broken Pencil Magazine, Issue 58. Illustrated by Patrick Burgomaster.

This Magazine, Jan/Feb 2013. Written by Matthew Ritchie.


No comments:

Post a Comment